Thursday 5 February 2015

Tie the Knot



It’s been a long time since I’ve witnessed a wedding. The last wedding I attended was my own, more than five years ago. Now that I’m married, weddings feel different than it used to be. The melancholic version of me takes over as I reflect on my own journey as a woman, evolving to be more confident and steadfast as we walk on this road called “life”.

My choice of clothes also change as time passes by. My preferences in clothing a long time ago is a lot different from what it is today. The only constant thing in life is change.

My outfit shows how dainty and lady like I am now (minus the goofball side of me). Fifteen years ago when I was in highschool, you would never see me in a dress and high heels. Should I gently say that I am getting old? Lol! Nah, I think fashion sense comes with maturity.



















No comments:

Post a Comment